All 21 art Reviews

Heilo Heilo

Very funny!

Once again your works amuse me. One slight detail though.

The swastikas are backwards. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but the ends are reversed of what they should be here. Also, The hat being worn by mastercheif is very nice, but the Fuhrer had no swastika in the middle of his hat, instead he had the german eagle which HELD a swastika in a circle. The main insignia was a red dot inside a white then black ring, which was held in a ring of golden feathers.
JUST POINTING OUT DETAIL. I just wanted this to be a useful review.
I love everything so fa, I can REALLY tell you've been working on your hands since your dethklok art. I love the humor here, the art, and the fact that the lighting is consistent.

Very good job Shadman!

Fuhrungsqualitaten Fuhrungsqualitaten

Es gibt keinen Gott ...

You had to take the ONE thing I love, and make it a hermaphrodite. I don't understand futta, and no one will explain what's attractive about it.

On to a review......

Well, Fuck. It's pretty much perfect. You got EVERYTHING RIGHT. You drew the Totenkopf(DeathHead Skull) perfectly, the hat is properly shaped, and the hands are wonderful. The shading is perfect, and Iron cross collar is just amazing.

The ONLY bad thing, is the penis. You wouldn't happen to have a copy where is ISN'T a dick, would you? It would greatly satisfy my sick. non- penis fetish.

Bis morgen, mein Führer des Arts,

~NatchtHohn

TheShadling responds:

Dieses Mädel braucht leckere Hoden.

Bloodrocuted Bloodrocuted

yet again!

again I see your wonderful art and find myself full of envy and inspiration. This is by far perhaps the most brutal, pitch black and white design I have seen. I cannot express the sheer amount of deth that this piece brings to my heart.

PROS: FUCKING EVERYTHING. I looked at this for almost ten minutes trying to find a bad thing, and I couldn't. I can tell you've worked on hands, your proportions are much better, the organs and torsos blend seamlessly, and the sharp black and white contrast adds a very unique, defined look to this piece.

CONS: NONE WHAT SO EVER. I think this is perfect within it's artstyle, even down to the lighting.

Bravo yet again shadman, you continue to push my own artistic impulses into a direction I like more and more each day. I will be uploading things soon, I hope you visit some time.

Sweet Lady in White Sweet Lady in White

God damn you did it again.

Another great piece of art. I really love these dethklok submissions, They're just wonderful.

I have a request for you. in the episode 'Dethkids' adorable Toki becomes overwhelming brutal and bathes himself in blood and burns everything there is in mordhouse because he's tired of being seen as a kid. Would you be willing to draw this violent, brutal Toki? I think it would go very well with you artstyle, and would make a lovely piece to add to your collection of dethklok art.

On to the review!

Pros: pretty much everything is perfect. The hands look nice, the razors all shine from the light in the same way, the lighting on his outfit and and face match up show a lightsource coming from the top right. The background is detailed and the make up and outfit are a match to the character.

Cons: None. This is probably the most accurate depiction of Dr. Rockzo you could make, while stay keeping your distinctive art style.

Favorited it, downloaded it, and gave it a 5/5. Great job, I hope you draw more DethArt.

Cocaine!,

DETHMetal DETHMetal

I fucking love this! you amazing each time.

Shit man, every time I see your non-futa work it amazes me. Your style is very unique yet also adaptive, like this painting clearly demonstrates.

Pros: collective color scheme. The band members all are red with pink lighting. The art style is very similar to the shows, yet its different enough that I can tell it was made by you. Anatomy is scaled properly/ proportions are correct.

Cons: Lighting. Nathans top left part of his face is lit, yet the lighting on all the rest of the members are lit on the right. Even if light came from multiple angles, his face would be equally lit due to light reflection.
Nathans Hand. It looks misshapen and his wrist is broken. try making it more curved.

overall it gets a 10/10, despite the little errors. I loved it, favorited it, gave it a 5/5 and downloaded it.

Thank you for becoming a gear in the klok, and for drawing this lovely laser dethcannon.

P.S.- Real coffee, from this hills of Columbia?

The Kremling Captain The Kremling Captain

Massive Nostalgia!

Oh god this guy was a pain in the ass to kill, but man it was a good game.

On to the art! I watched your video and I honestly say you're very talented. You have been for quite a time, actually. There is only ONE flaw I find in this. You have an extra shadow in the foreground in front of his feet. Looking at the shading it seems the light is coming from directly in front of Captain here, yet he has shadows in front of his feet as if light were coming from behind him.
other than that, VERY good job Shadman.
10/10
5/5
P.S.- I will be posting a new painting within a few days, possibly you could return the review? Critique from you would be well appreciated.

Sure thing mate.

Adele Adele

Great to see some art again.

I was worried you forgot us.

On to a review. She is to scale, but only has four toes. The vagina is misplaced, it is too high towards the belly button. The lighting is proper, and the detail in a background is very nice, I think the design on the railing is a very nice touch. I also love her outfit.
As hard as they are to draw, I must complain about her hands/fingers. I think they look nice in the sense that they aren't banana fingers, but on her right hand the fingers all seem the same size. Her left hand seems odd, and the fingers are misshapen. her index finger seems to come into the viewers space, but also runs parallel to the viewer at the same time. The rest of her fingers dont' 'conform' to the index finger.

Overall the picture is very nice, has a great sex appeal, and shows a sense of mysteriousness and lust. Very well done, I hope to see more of your art.

PS- It's great to have you back shadman. I;m studying your art style and find it quite amazing, your very inspirational. I hope one day to be as good as you are, maybe even draw something with you. I look forward to your future work.

~Scorn

TheShadling responds:

I apprechiate the review mate.

Commission - Death Knight Commission - Death Knight

a quick question...

hey there, I love your work but I have one problem...
Why the fuck hasn't blizzard hired you yet? all your art is AMAZING, and exactly like the game models. I also have a question for you. do your commissions cost actual money, or do you do them for fun?

sincerely,
Scorn

Feline Fuck Feline Fuck

Your work is.... not so much.

I like your artstyle, and your are very detailed, but your starting to really get deep into the shit part of art (no pun intended)
Thing used o be more attractive, but for some reason I don't know everything became dicks. And unless your homosexual, or have some freaky fetishes, thats not appealing.
I will still give you a seven because of art quality, detail, character desgin, and for the most part, being anatomically correct.
I personally don't like where your art is going with all the dicks. I understand now and then as a joke, but now your art seems to be nothing but raging hardons bone a chick with a softy.
I would look back on your basics. Think, how many positive reviews do you get now on these types of art, compared to your other art?

Your still my favorite artist on newgrounds, I just request a something that's not futa. Either way, you get a 4/5 and a 7/10.

This is the only art type that I have never given you a perfect mark on.

Hope to see more of yoru work around, and good luck to you man.
~NScorn

TheShadling responds:

She doesnt have a complete soft one its a bit errected.

Love and Valr Love and Valr

/flex

I love this man. I play a bloof elf pally and BE Deathknight. I think your are is great, and I love what you did with the lighting effects. You REALLY should do more.

RicePirate responds:

It was a quick sketch for a friend, but I appreciate your kind words :D