Little My Star ~InfectVer Little My Star ~InfectVer

I nevef Imagined...

The cute, Chibi/Japanese style mixed with fucking zombies... It's great :D
Over all, the animation is somewhat 'jumpy', you may want to work on easing more, but the art style was lovely. Great job :)

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

amazing!

I love the art, it's just like the game!
Minecraft is an awesome PC game that you can download for free (illegally) or pay about 13 US dollars for. when you buy it you can play online with other players.
This is a great animation and I love the humor, I really hope to see a series out of this!
I can see it 'Minecraft pals' being the next big video game series. all about a group of friends going in crazy adventures and trying to survive.

Junior Junior

amazing.

I Love this so much. your artstyle and and animation quality rocks! This is very impressive and heartwarming. Great job.

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

Very odd....

I like it very much. This is extremely cool, and creepy. i think the quality is much better than the original.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Amazing. I love it and found an easteregg.

If you pay attention you see that there is a triforce, SENS, stick and Guidebook or the right self. at the very end the SNES and guidebook are missing! goes hand in hand with the duck hunt blaster he has equipped to right C button. lol.
I love this animation. it has great animation quality, the story/plot is hilarious, and and voice acting is superb. You have my admiration for this man!

Springbird Collab Springbird Collab

hey hey!

I didn't know darkdemon posted there stuff on NG! I liked it and wish I was in it, back to my pivots... see you in the forums

~Unworldly

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Disapointing...

While you have the same characters, the feel of the animations is completely different than the last two.

In the previous animations there was a solid storyline, That Kenstar and his crew where trying to destroy the Bushido Blasters within a certain time to defeat Galacticamaru, but yousuke Was actually a captain, and double crossing them.

Now there is no storyline whatsoever, the humor is limited, and quite frankly it seemed Very rushed despite being over two months Late. The whole ordeal with The two actors deciding on the Death of a character was completely boring, and unnecessary. Much of the animation no longer sticks to even the most basic principles of animation. I understand the plot is to make fun of animations and cartoons, but this has turned into a piece of... lesser quality than the others. I that your works are getting much more artistically pleasing, but the overall quality of the story and characters lack much.

I find that you strayed much from the story and that the characters aren't as original as they where in the beginning. While Kenstar keeps the same face throughout the animation, yousukes' face often changes and doesn't even resemble its original form.

I think Girlchan is an amazing series and that it also has potential to maybe make it on TV, but you NEED to stick to the original idea. The animation has pointless parts, and what feels like alot of fillers.

I like what you have, I just wish it was less random and more strict to its plot.

FYAT FYAT

I lve that dance music.

epic art, epic humor, and truly worth top spot in the list of all times. good moral. either way, my favorite part is with the fyatty dancing.

Also, where can I download that song? 10/10 5/5

Gameoverse 4 Gameoverse 4

I WAS SO WEIRDED OUT.

I was playing World of warcraft, popped open my browser to listen to some music on the audio portal, the nI saw this was here, I continued to watch it, and the alliance symbol gave it away right then and there. creepy..

To move into a review, the animation it very well done, the art seems to have been carefully planed out, and backgrounds and detailed, and have realistic lighting effects, and the voices are amazing. This is my favorite series other than girlchan.
ALL MY FAVORITE NEWGROUNDS ARTISTS IN ONE SERIES! :3 well...happyharry could always make things better.

art: 10/10
animation: 10/10
voice acting: 10/10
detail: 10/10
humor: 10/10
epic video game reference: Leroy/ whelps.
best thing yet guys, I want moar.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

LOLOLOLO

Fucking amazing. Best thing ever.